Colorful rooms and the delightfulness it brings
When renovating your home or office space, deciding the colors that go on the wall is a tricky and tough job. Colors affect the mood, can overpower the vibe of home and can create visual clutter, if not done right. , for this reason, most of us decide to play safe and go for colors that we know will not create a mess.
On the contrary to popular belief, bright and colorful walls can make your home a lot more happening, elegant, and sophisticated. They add drama and a sense of style. Also, colors showcase who you are. Again, picking the right colors, doing it right without overdoing it, is not easy.
So, to help you out, here is a small guide as to how you can play around with colors in your home, which color goes where, and how delightful it can be.
Tips for Decorating with Dark Paint-
- Deep bright colors blur the edges of painted walls, thus creating an illusion of a vast, expansive room. So, you do not have to worry about the size of the room.
- To prevent the bright colors from overpowering, add accents for dimensions. For a darkly painted room, add bright colored decorations like a yellow chair or a throw. This takes the focus away.
- Start small if you’re not sure how this is going to turn out. Dark paints are hard to get rid of if you change your mind.
Bright paint can add life to your walls
- Your home is going to look nothing less than a piece of art. Not everyone can create the right balance of dark and light and warm and cool colors, and if you have done it, you’ve won the game. Get ready for all the compliments that are going to be pouring in.
- There will never be a dull moment. Color adds drama and fun. For instance, adding bright colors, abstract prints, and the right decor can make your kid’s room look fun and happening. Your kids will enjoy it nevertheless.
- Bright colors are a bold statement, and this choice will make you different from the ones who don’t try it. And on the plus side, it’s not as imposing as you think it could be. If you know what you are doing, then there’s no going wrong.
- Bright colors add energy and uplift the mood, unlike neutral colors.
- Bright and dark wall paints are much easier to maintain when compared to lighter walls. Also, if you have followed the interior trends, then you also give away a modern vibe.
Before you go all out and bring home all the colors there are to splash on your walls; it is crucial you take a note of your interiors. Adding bright colors to your walls is not a bad idea. But if you’re going to have mismatched furniture and wall decor, there’s going to be a mess. You could hire an interior designer for this job if you have any doubts. And, if not, it is advisable to take every step thoughtfully and with a better understanding of how the hues work and what impact they have.